Custom Search

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The reflection of my true colors

The reflection of my true colors

When you look at me who do you see, do you see someone who’s reflection
Is of who they really are given your memories of them

How can I pass for that person in the reflection when that person in the
Reflection isn’t really who I am inside

How can I truly be who I am when everyone around me has expectations of what
I should be like stemming from their ideas of who I should be

When can I show my true colors so I can be who I am inside so I can
Be happy with who I am inside

How do I know when everyone is ready to see the reflections of my
True colors

Can it be that I am not meant to play the part that everyone would have me
Play

Could it be that if I were to be myself that I would break the hearts of those
Who care about me

I feel that I cannot hide who I really am even though I know that
Even if I tried they could see right through me

When will the reflection show my true colors inside

No comments:

copyright and privacy policy

This website contains all original writings by Sean Davis, and no part of this website can be reproduced or used elsewhere without written permission from the owner of this site along with proper acknowledgements accompanying the usage of theReproduced material.The owner of this website makes no attempt to gain any personal or private information from any individual, business or group and any business you do with the merchants with advertisements on my sites is between you and the merchant.

Please refrain from providing any personal information that could be considered personal and private due to the fact that anything you post can be viewed by individuals visiting this site.

Signing in is not required to read any or comment on any of the posts on this site,
Signing in is only needed when dealing with anything realating to Google Friend Connect gadgets.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog sites©Sean Davis 2010http://seansideasandcommentary.blogspot.com/
http://seanspoemsandstories.blogspot.com/