Custom Search

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Brownstone (fictional story) page 5 of 5

As I looked around the room I noticed the people who had been sitting outside on the front steps who I thought I had known for years even though they acted as if they had just met me that morning, I also noticed family and friends that I knew, I knew but yet my friends looked different. My friends looked like they should be the ones that I had to walk through on the steps. As I started to mingle with everyone, I started feeling as if I was returning home rather than having just buying the house. As the party went on I felt as if it was good to be home and that it had been a long time since I had seen the old house which as good, if not better then when I left.
After the party was over and the staff settled in for the night with the exception of the guy I sat there in the living room in front of the mantle piece with the guy he welcomed me home and said it has been a long time since I had left that he was truly grateful that I had returned home because all he could do was wait for my return so he would have someone to care for and looked forward to taking care of my children and my children’s children. With that I nodded off to sleep and as I was almost sleeping I could hear the guy talking to himself and thanking the house almost mumbling under his breath trying not to wake me and to keep me from hearing him say it.

the end

No comments:

copyright and privacy policy

This website contains all original writings by Sean Davis, and no part of this website can be reproduced or used elsewhere without written permission from the owner of this site along with proper acknowledgements accompanying the usage of theReproduced material.The owner of this website makes no attempt to gain any personal or private information from any individual, business or group and any business you do with the merchants with advertisements on my sites is between you and the merchant.

Please refrain from providing any personal information that could be considered personal and private due to the fact that anything you post can be viewed by individuals visiting this site.

Signing in is not required to read any or comment on any of the posts on this site,
Signing in is only needed when dealing with anything realating to Google Friend Connect gadgets.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog sites©Sean Davis 2010http://seansideasandcommentary.blogspot.com/
http://seanspoemsandstories.blogspot.com/